Tex Hill Learning Commons' Media Moguls multimedia production club creates and produces original video/audio content for the school community.
MM Members conceptualize, plan, film, edit and publish video/audio content that showcases resources, ideas, topics and themes relevant and representative of the Hill student body and school community.
Club members will have a strong say in the design and flow of the club, with Librarian Ms. Diaz serving as the facilitator and mentor. Each member will develop their own interests in the process while wearing different “hats” so they can grow through exploring and collaborating together. Members will participate by learning different roles and responsibilities in the video/audio production process, from scriptwriting and storyboarding to producing/managing, acting/presenting, directing, filming and editing, publishing and publicizing.
Media Moguls make....
- Videos to promote the LC's activities and events
- Videos about things happening in the school
- Green screen videos
- Tutorial videos & screencasts
- Audio recordings/Audio edits for 2 P's in a Pod: Original Poetry and Prose Recordings of original writing by Tex Hill students.
- Podcast interviews for the LC's new Podcast "Under Construction"
- Other cool media