Skip to main content
Staff/Parent Training & Other Leadership Activities
Staff & Parent Training
- Continuously writing new STEAM curriculum for the THE STEAM lab to keep activities up-to-date and engaging.
- Teamed with campus ITS for Tuscany University lessons for Reagan Cluster teachers. Trained staff on the DoInk app and incorporating Green Screen technology into curriculum.
- Trained Reagan Cluster teachers about library resources/STEAM during October professional development at Las Lomas Elementary.
- THE Teacher of the Year
- 2019 Superintendent's Award
- 2019 NEEF Grant winner ($15,671.75)
- Teamed with grade levels to implement PBL into the curriculum.
- Lighthouse School Environment Committee--partnered with GT classes and Girl Scout Troop 300 to install a Little Free Library at the school entrance. Kindness rocks and the 5th grade friendship bench create the perfect community reading space.
- Grade Level Coordinator
- Campus Improvement Committee
- Preschool Story Hour
- Reading with a Retiree-the library partnered with the Tuscany music department encouraging 3rd-5th grade students to read and sing with local senior citizens.
- Sponsor UIL Maps, Graphs and Charts (4th and 5th Grade)
- Sponsor Library Lifesavers, Geek Squad and Broadcasting clubs